Sep 11, 2009
Happy Friday Ocean Dreamers! So, since some of you participate in Thankful Thursdays which I adore by the way, I thought I would try out my own invention of Blessed Fridays. You see, I think on Friday I tend to lose my focus sometimes because it is weekend. I only think about all of the fun things I can do on the weekend without taking the time to listen to my heart and know what truly matters.
I need to take the time to reflect and remember what matters the most, what I have to look forward to, and what I am blessed with. So hence, I am going to try and do this every Friday!
Side note, my internet at my apartment is still not working, I am so frustrated with AT&T right now. That is the one thing I am not blessed with, lol. AT&T told us to call our router service, our router service told us to call our modem service, and our modem service told us to call our AT&T service. Oh brother! Then...AT&T wanted to charge us $100 to speak to a tech guy! Are you kidding me?!
So I haven't had time to check your blogs today because work has been super busy, but I will hopefully have the internet up and running this weekend! Hopefully. I am going to hold my breath.
Tomorrow I am going to call and get cable internet set up. I am through with AT&T, except for my cell phone service that is. ;P
Okay, now that I have that out, 5 things I am blessed with this Friday:
1. My job. I haven't talked about my job very much on my blog, but I seriously love working for a magazine company that just soaks up creativity. I love seeing the art, new products, and selling ads for some amazing magazines!
2. My mom. I love her so much! She already has been asking what I want for a cake and what I want to do on my birthday. She seriously spoils me! I am going home for my birthday next weekend and I am so excited to see my family in Utah. I'll be 25 on the 23rd, yikes!
3. Big Kiddo. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is always there for me, through thick and thin. He also texts me with sweet messages to cheer me up when I'm sad and is there to listen when I'm happy or mad!
4. The beautiful ocean, of course! I am so predictable. I love sitting by the water and just feeling so peaceful. I am so blessed to live by the ocean, seriously.
5. My car, Ariel. Yes, I named my car! Even though right now she needs a new A/C unit and her windshield wipers are shot, I still adore my car. I saved up to purchase her and riding in my shiny red car makes me a happy girl! Plus, I am just blessed to have a car, period.
What makes you blessed this Friday afternoon? Feel free to do a blessed Friday post as well. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, thanks for blessing me with all of you! XOXO!