Happy Friday Ocean Dreamers! Any exciting plans coming your way? Wanna take a few from me pretty please because I am feeling a tad stressed over everything that is coming. Seriously. But...it will be fun! Yay!
It is time for Blessed Friday my lovelies. Oh, and it is time to reveal the winner, but not yet. You have to wait. Ha ha ha, so sorry! Keep reading!
1. I am blessed that tonight I am hosting a Bachlorette Party at my apartment. Party! Nah, we are actually just chilling and painting our nails, eating yummy soup and chatting. This is the kind of party I want to be a part of! Wish my nails looked like this! :)
2. Checking out an Interior Design school to see if I want to add to my current career. So excited to learn all about interiors! I am blessed that I have many opportunities living in Cali!
3. Blessed to get my hair done all blonde again. Yipee! I admit it has been way to long since I got my hair done, it is just so expensive now and at least my roots are a shade of blonde, just not the pure blonde I prefer like in the pic below! I used this pic before in my Blonde July post, yep, it's a repeat.
4. Birthday party for a friend Saturday night...at a lovely Mexican restaurant that I adore by the water. I am blessed to be surrounded by friends and celebrating a birthday!
5. Going to a wedding on Sunday, same friend that the Bachlorette party is for. Big Kiddo and I have bit of a road trip - it is about an hour and a half away. I love weddings and I look forward to celebrating the love that my friends have for one another! Love this photo by the way.
Okay, so that about sums up my blessed Friday happenings and activities that I am thankful for.
Now it is time to reveal the winner of my chocolate giveaway!
The winner is Hanako66 @ Through The Looking Glass
Hope you don't mind that I stole a picture from your blog love! I couldn't resist. If you haven't checked our her blog, you must and you will fall in love!
I love this lady's heart and her fashion sense, so this is just perfect for her. Plus, every girl needs some chocolate, right?
I hope you all have a great weekend! I'll be back to play catch up on your blogs once all of my madness is over.