on the fall coloring here in Utah.
Oct 31, 2011
on the fall coloring here in Utah.
Hi Ocean Dreamers!
Looking for a way to cut back on your cell phone bill before the holidays arrive?
If you’re tied up in a contract you might consider other alternatives. You can invest in a pay as you go phone plan without paying $100 plus a month. Instead spend your extra money per month on a new outfit or a fun meal out! So…want to know all about NET10 and how it works?
It looks like a pretty sweet deal because you get nationwide coverage and unlimited talk, text, and data, only for $50 a month. It's great for businesses that are looking to cut back on their bills. Instead of them having to pay extra funds for their employees every month, they can give their employees a limit and a budget.
Another idea is that if a family member needs a pay as they go phone plan, NET10 is ideal. They don't have to feel obligated to pay for an expensive phone plan every single month. They can pay as they go and not worry about the extra costs involved.
I love that NET10 does not have a contract because phone plans almost always have a fee that you have to pay when canceling your contract. It's inconvenient and frustrating when you have to buy your way out of a contract. Investing in a pay as you go plan is a lot easier than dealing with expensive costs!
So if you look on their website, you'll discover instructions re-worked by me:
- Buy and activate your NET10 phone.
- Test your NET10 phone (but a ring tone or something fun!)
- Buy an airtime card to keep track of your services.
- Keep track of your airtime minutes and buy new airtime when needed.
Monthly plans include:
• The Easy Minutes Plus plan is an automatic minutes plan that starts at $15.00 for 200 minutes.
• With Pay-As-You-Go Plans, your minutes carry over with active service.
• Unlimited Minutes, Text and Web for $50.00/month.
• Switch between plans each month to suit your budget and airtime needs, without penalties or fees.
• Airtime can be purchased online, at a nearby store, or directly from your phone.
- International Long Distance - long distance service is available!
- If you are worried about buying a new phone, they are actually really affordable!
• Purchase a simple phone for simple needs, calling and texting capabilities for under $15.00
• Purchase a phones with essential features, such as camera, video recorder, blue tooth capability, mobile web and more for under $40.00
- A Real NET10 customer is very pleased with NET10. What Rob has to say about Net10 is only positive. Many other customers recommend NET10 too - see why they recommend it! Watch the YouTube video below.
Saving for the holidays is a fantastic idea.
So why not start now?
Oct 28, 2011
and also catch up on your blogs this weekend.
But of course I love him just as much. :)
Want to see some more pictures I took?
All of these photos are right near my house in Utah.
This is the first year that I've been in Utah in 7 years during the fall time!
I definitely feel blessed and love feeling joyful over the fall time nature.
I hope you enjoyed all of the fall time photos!
I'll be back with more fall time photos for you all to enjoy! :)
Have a lovely weekend.
Oct 23, 2011
Oct 21, 2011
- Hit the gym 5 days a week and do at least 45 minutes of cardio, burning at least 400 calories during each workout.
- Limit my food intake to 1,400 calories daily (suggested by my brother who is a trainer and he based it on my height of 5'5)
- Cut out sweets but if I absolutely have a snack attack I am allowing myself to eat something small and in moderation!
- Overall I want to lose 20 pounds. Every 2 pounds I lose I am going to treat myself to a scoop of ice cream or a cup of chocolate covered gummy bears, lol.
My favorite thing to eat is chicken. There is so much you can do with chicken to create a scrumptious meal. There are a number of chicken recipes I really need to take the time to explore and I'm determined to be more creative with my meals and start cooking more often!
Confession: I'm so not a cook, I'm more like the character in the book The Undomestic Goddess, lol. I can't believe I just told you that...oh well, I'm only human. ;) By the way if you haven't read this book I suggest that you should! It's hilarious.
But on to my first chicken recipe that I first want to master...
- 6-8 chicken drumsticks and/or wings
- 6 tbls tomato ketchup
- 3-4 tbls fruity brown sauce
- 2 tbls worcestershire sauce
- 2 tbls brown sugar
Have a happy weekend and if you are on a workout and health quest like me - good luck and you can do it!
Oct 18, 2011
loving the fall time colors that have appeared on the mountains in Utah.
loving the new show on Wednesday nights on ABC called Revenge. It's soooo good!
Oct 17, 2011
I'm back in Utah and it's cold and raining.
I would say fall has definitely arrived in my neck of the woods.
Well, I'm still sick with this stupid cold so I thought I'd let someone else entertain you since I'm not feeling all too inspiring. I am however finding inspiration on all of your blogs that I've been catching up on while I sniffled away! ;) Pray that this cold leaves me alone...I'm such a big baby when I'm sick and I don't feel like doing a thing.
Sigh. Fall fashion. My friend Ashley is back to give us the scoop on some amazing makeup tricks for the fall fashion ahead. I'm loving the "kiss me" crimson red lips idea! ;)
P.S. Thanks for your honest responses on my last post. I know it was an intense post so thanks for reading.