Jan 31, 2012
Jan 25, 2012
Jan 22, 2012
- First, get clear on what you want. Keep alternatives in mind
- Select a venue/ location that you know is going to set the tone of your friend’s wedding
- Make a list of the guests you want to be present at the party. If it’s a small party, you may not like to invite everyone
- Set the budget and that will avoid you from getting into a messy wedding party arrangement. Follow the budget strictly.
Jan 21, 2012
Jan 19, 2012
Jan 17, 2012
FREE US shipping with the code: New2012
Take 10% off any order of prescription glasses.
Jan 16, 2012
on my latest happenings!
thoughtful comments on my recent posts!
Jan 13, 2012
Support Walgreens for Their Efforts to Assist Military Families & Learn About Their New Savings Club!
Filling Prescriptions at Walgreens
Most of us all have prescriptions that we have to fill now and again. We either get sick or need medicine for other health reasons and have been going to Walgreens for several years to fill our prescriptions.
However, recently people with in-network pharmacy benefits had to go elsewhere due to a situation between Walgreens and Express Script, which was both unnecessary and effects America's military as well.
In 2011 Walgreens negotiated with Express Scripts for a new contract, but they did not renew the contract due to an irrational belief that Walgreens would not and could not match the costs that Express Scripts expected to make in 2012. However, this belief is entirely untrue and Walgreens did everything to negotiate, but unfortunately the contract expired on Dec 31st, 2011.
Read more on the press release.
How this Effects People and the Military Men and Women
The results today are that Walgreens can no longer fill prescriptions associated with Express Scripts, which effects many people. People are having to change to a new pharmacy or drive out of their way to get the medicine they need.
Not to mention Tricare, one of Express Scripts' clients, will no longer be filled at Walgreen's pharmacy. Tricare happens to be the health and prescription drug program for America's military service men and women! Walgreens tried everything to negotiate a separate contract for the benefit of the Tricare program and its beneficiaries, but Express Scripts continues to refuse negotiation.
Walgreens has set up a Walgreens Prescription Savings Club
To help ease the burden Walgreens has set up a prescription savings club. They are offering a special discount on annual membership for its Prescription Savings Club.
What does it entail? For $10 a year, a family membership covers everyone in an immediate family, including a spouse, dependents 22 and younger and also pets. Individuals may join for $5. If anyone joins they also can receive discount prices on their prescriptions as well as discounts on flue shops, pet prescriptions, and more.
Let's supports Walgreens efforts to help those of use who are effected by this current situation and spread the word about their new prescriptions savings club!
Jan 10, 2012
Jan 7, 2012
for fashion, style, and beauty related companies,
I know yours will as well...
If you ever need advice or have questions about what
I do & how I can help YOU please don't hesitate to ask!
contact info below, thanks so much!
Jan 2, 2012
many that have already come true!
I've been busy creating a new Facebook, Twitter,
to you during the next couple of posts
- January - I met Selma, my bloggy friend, who turned into my real life bestie! I couldn't be more thankful for her! I also was in CA visiting BK and even though I was still recovering from my illness, I had fun with BK like seeing films like Singin in the Rain at an old theater in Sela Beach. BK and I also went to Disneyland with one another for the first time and enjoyed it immensely! I also was newly unemployed and started looking for work.
- February - I continued looking for work in CA and in Utah and started picking up freelance work. I also went out to dinner with my love Ali and we also sang karaoke in front of BK and several other people at the restaurant - it was fun!! Later in the month I had a spa day with my UT childhood friend Britni - it was nice relaxing and celebrating her birthday. Besides these activities, Feb was a pretty low key month spending time at the beach with BK, enjoying Utah sunsets, and receiving some gorgeous Valentine's Day flowers from BK as well.
- March - I had fun with my family in Utah and focused on fun tasks like re-decorating my bedroom. We transformed the room into a elegant room with neutral tones and a vintage and travel like theme. I also met another bloggy friend, Ashley.
- April - was a busy month. I went back to CA where I spent time with my cousin, aunt, and mom. Before I went to CA, on April 7th I cut my hair off and donated it to Locks of Love. After I spent time with my cousin, aunt, and mom, I went on a road trip with BK. We went to San Francisco and then did lots of ocean dreaming when we returned back to Southern CA.
- May - was another extremely busy month. I went to Arizona to house sit my aunt and uncle's sweet pup Tikko. I already was in love with Tikko but fell for this dog even more. My cousin graduated from High School and we celebrated his graduation in Arizona as well. May was also when my Grandpa passed away. My family and I flew to CA to have a memorial service for him in San Diego. I also was able to spend another week with BK in CA after my Grandpa's funeral.
- June - During June I went on vintage shopping sprees with my mom in different areas in Utah. I also spent a blissful weekend at the cabin with my mom and dad. There were also gorgeous sunsets and yummy cupcakes that were enjoyed during the month of June.
- July - was vacation month with BK! We went to Las Vegas, San Francisco, Palo Alto, and more. I would say this is the most fun I had in 2011!
- August - I was still in CA spending time with my love. I also got to spend more time with Selma - we went to Disneyland. I also had many ocean dreams adventures because it was nice and warm outside!
- September - My Grandma moved during this month so during this time we had a family reunion in Montana. I was able to see my cousins, second cousins, and my aunts and uncles. It was also my birthday month. I turned 27 years old.
- October - I went to the Pumpkin Factory with Selma, enjoyed watching the leaves change colors in Utah, got sick with a cold that wouldn't go away, and looked forward to Halloween and Thanksgiving.
- November - I enjoyed Thanksgiving and went on a major shopping spree on Black Friday. I had a blast. I was also extremely busy with work this month and did a lot of writing. And by a lot I mean a lot of writing, lol.
- December - You already know what I've been up to! I had an amazing Christmas and New Year's Day with BK! I also went on a few adventures with Selma...coming to a blog post near you! ;)