DIFFERENT STYLES OF SHEEPSKIN BOOTS:Boots can be bought carrying mid-calf length or to something which is mid-thigh to avoid the denim totally. Sheepskin boot has made its way into the fashion world since it offers a lot of benefits to the users. It is comfortable and much in vogue. It is waterproof, warm, durable and perfect for the snow. The pair of boots can be worn anywhere you want and can be used as an everyday boot.
SHEEPSKIN BOOT IS THE PRACTICAL SOLUTIONWith the sheepskin boot, you may keep your feet warm during winters. The soft skin of the boots fit just like gloves. Acting like a second skin, it helps you to maintain the body temperature and keep you warm when it is winter. The natural wicking property of the wool may draw away the moisture from the skin. It is important to learn the maintenance tips and the ways of caring for the boots. By caring for the boots, you can make it last for years and thus it proves a good investment.
CARING FOR THE SHEEPSKIN BOOTS:To learn how to care for your cozy boost, you can follow the steps below:
• Before wearing the boots, apply water along with the stain repellant. Each brand will have its own stain repellent for the boots.
• If the boot is dirty, touch up sheepskin boots with a good quality conditioner and cleanser. There is separate cleaner and conditioner for specific brands. First, dampen the boots and then apply cleaner and conditioner with the sponge. You can rinse with cold water and then dry the boots.
• Use the suede brush in order to clean and brush dry the boots. To prevent your boots from damages, apply the brush in just one direction.
• Use a damp cloth to wipe off stains. Not all the stains will need major cleaning. With the damp clothes, you can eliminate minor stains
TIPS ON ADDRESSING DIFFERENT KINDS OF STAINS:• If the boot is stained, use a wet sponge and wipe the area. To let the sheepskin boots hold the shape, stuff your boots with the white towel. Do not use a dark colored towel.
• To remove salt stains from the boots, add a tablespoon of vinegar to the cup of water. The solution may be rubbed over the stains while the acetic acid dissolves the salt.
• If there is oily stain, cover the area with the layer of baby powder and let that sit for 24 hours. The powder will absorb the oil content and then you need to brush away the powder.
• Use special spray to waterproof the boots.
The number one care tip for the sheepskin boots is preventing it from getting wet. Do not dry the boots under any of the direct heat sources. To let the sheepskin boots hold their shape, stuff the boots with a tissue paper.